onsdag 26 december 2018

Ny DT-medlem - Tina

Hello everyone! 


I am Kristina Pavlovic from Kristina's Art Corner.
My great obsession are cardmaking and Copic Coloring.

At the very beginning, I experimented with many types of Alcohol markers but my first touch with Copic Markers had a decisive role.From that day I'm in love. 
My collection is not big (just 91), but if you learn how to combine them with different shades then you can make amazing pieces of art.I'm still learning and I also practice almost every day.

I adore no line technique because with this technique I get a realistic look.
This my card with no line technique...




My favorite combination is
RV63, RV66 and RV69.You can see here on my two cards...



You can find me at my blog and my social canals:

Blogg:

Instagram:

Facebook


I hope you like my cards and we'll see next year here on the Copic Marker Sverige-blogg.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

/Tina

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar