fredag 27 december 2019

Let It Snow!!

Hello everyone!!

God Jul - Merry Christmas to all of you!!

Kristina is here from Kristina's Art Corner with new Project using Hello Bluebird and MFT products




I first created background from White cardstock using A2 Rectangle Stax set 1 Die-namics. After that I dry embossed the whole panel using Layered Snowflakes Die-namics and Embossing mat. Next step was to add some splatters on the panel and for that I used Candence Shake and Gilt Silver liquid. I also added small snowflakes die cut from Silver glitter cardstock and of course some gems in the middle.

I stamped images from HBB Field Mice stamps set with Grout Gray Premium Dye ink on Neenah sooler White cardstock and colored with Copic Markers. When coloring was finished I added some details with Black and White gel pen and watercolor pencils. After that I die cut images with coordinating dies.
Copic Markers: R20, R21, R22   /  C1, C2, C3, C5, C7

I stamped sentiment from MFT Snow Globe Sentiments stamps set with VersaMark and embossed with Tsukineko Silver Embossing powder on Sentiment strip die cut with Snow Globe Die-namics. I also decided to add silver cardstock on cardbase.

Until next time!
Kristina


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar