måndag 30 september 2019

There's Nothing Foxier Than You In A Sweater!!!

Hello Everyone!

Kristina is here and I have a few projects to share with you this week!!

For my first card I used My Favorite Things Sweater Weather In The Woods Stamps set and coordinating dies, Wild Woodland dies,Stitched Mini Scallop Oval Stax die-namics, Artemio stancil, Spiced Marmalade and Vintage Photo Distress inks and amazing product from Nuvo -Glimmer Paste Moonstone.




For my coloring I used Copic Markers:
E09, E07, YR15, YR14 ,
E70, E71, E77
R22, R20

I also added some details on my coloring with watercolor pencils and black gel pen for the eyes and nose.



This time I decided to stamp sentiment inside of the card.




Until next time!!
Kristina from Kristina's Art Corner!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar