måndag 14 januari 2019

May There Always Be An Angel By your Side!!

Hello everyone!!
I am Kristina from Kristina's Art Corner 



During this week I will publish several Completed Projects for Copic Marker Sweden Blog. For All projects, of course, I used my favorite medium for coloring- Copic Markers. In every of my blog post you will be able to find a combination of colors I have used. So let's start with first Project.






First I die cut panel with My Favorite Things A2 Rectangle Stax Set 1 from Bristol Smooth cardstock. With Smooshing technique I applied Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord, Faded Jeans and Chiped Saphire Distress ink. I also spreyed celan water with Distress Sprayer and I added dots with small brush and Copic Opaque White.


I stamped my image from My Favorite Things Little Angels stamps set with Gravel Gray Premium dye ink from MFT. After that I colored with Copic Markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E13, E21 + R20 for Cheeks
Hair: E33, E34, E35
Dress: BV0000, BV01, V17
Wings: BG10, BG11



I also added some details on my coloring with Watercolor pencils and White gel pen.When coloring was finished I used coordinating Little Angels die and die cut image. For finishing touch on her wings I used Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen.

For the stars I used MFT Shining Stars Die-namics and Gold Spakle Cardstock. The sentiment is from the same stamps set and I stamped on sentiment strip from MFT Blueprints 31 with VersaMark clear ink and embossed with White Detail Embossing Powder.




Until next time!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar