tisdag 15 januari 2019

We Were Friends At First Sip!!

Hello everyone!!
This is me Kristina again!

This is my second DT card for Copic Marker Sweden Blog. This time I used Beautiful Stamps set from MFT BB Friends At First Sip!






All images I stamped with MFT Natural Premium Dye ink and colored with my Copic Markers. When coloring was finished I added some details with Watercolor pencils and White+ Black Gel Pen.

Copic Markers: E000, E00, E13, E21, E23, E25, E29, E33, E34, E35, E37
G20, G21, G24  /  B91, B93, B95  /  Y06, Y15, Y17  /   R20, R22  /   C1, C3, C5, C7  +Blender



For the sky I applied Tumbled Glass Distress ink with mini ink blending tool. The hill I die cut with MFT Surf and Turf Die-namics and applied on top Cracked Pistachio Distress ink. For the sand I applied Pumice Stone Distress ink and I also added dots with several different Copic Markers.

I also die cut Clouds from Spring Scene Builder Die-namics and white fence with Animal Farm Fence Die-namics. All produtcs are from My Favorite Things.






On the end I decided to stamp sentiment from the set inside of the card. For stamping I used Extreme Black Hybrid Ink from MFT too.







Until next time!!
Kristina!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar