lördag 19 januari 2019

Blowing You A Kiss!!

Hello!!


This is my latest card for Copic Marker Sweden blog. Like always I used My Favorite Things Products and Copic Markers for coloring.





Let's start form the background. I die cut rectangle from Bristol cardstock with A2 Rectangle Stax set 1. I used Radiating Rays Stencil from MFT and applied Mustard Seed and Wild Honey distress inks on the top and on the bottom with Grassy Edges stencil I applied Crushed Olive. I also die cut grassy border with Spring Scene Builder Die-namics and applied Mowed Lawn distress ink with mini ink blending tool.

After that I stamped all images on Neenah Sooler White cardstock with MFT Extreme Black Hybrid ink and colored with my Copic Markers. Images and coordinating dies are from PI Blowing Kisses and Love Buds stamps set by MFT. For my coloring I used:


Dress and shoes G20, G21, G24, G28    Skin E000, E00, E13, E21   Hair  E70, E71, E77
Leaves  G28, G09, G03    Flowers Y06, Y08, Y17  /  YR04, YR09, YR15  / R20, R22, R24, R27, R39

For the sentiment I used Essential Speech Bubble Die-namics and Blowing Kisses stamps set.







Until next time!
Kristina

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar