lördag 28 december 2019

Flying By To Say Hi!!

Hello again!!


Kristina is here with my latest project using Hello Bluebird products and Copic Markers.




First I stamped images from Hello Bluebird Maverick stamp set with Extreme Black ink on Neenah Sooler White cardstock and colored with Copic Markers. When coloring was finished I used Coordinating dies and die cut images.

Copic Markers:E00, E000, E21, E23, E25, E70, E71, E77  
  B26, B91, B93, B95  
BG10 
Y08, Y15, Y17, Y19  
C1, C3, C5, C7

For the background I used MFT Farm Fresh Gingham patterned paper and MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax Set1. I used two Clouds dies from the set and Die cut two windows for shaker part. For Cloud Border  (Landscape Trio Creative Cuts By Mama Elephant) and windows I decided to use Light blue vellum. I also die cut cloud border from White cardstock and on this I stamped sentimet from Maverick stamps set but word Hi is from HBB Spring Banner Script stamps set. For stamping I used MFT Cornflower Premium Dye ink.

Shaker material is from American Crafts- Mickrobeads White

Until Next Time!
Kristina

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar