fredag 15 november 2019

Kitschy Kitchen and You Bake Me Happy!!!

Hello everyone!!


Kristina from Kristina's Art Corner is here and I want to share with you two projects I created for Copic Marker Sweden Design Team.

For both Projects I used MFT Kitschy Kitchen (Images) and You Bake Me Happy (sentiment) Stamps set. On both Projects I wanted to show how to add coloring details on solid stamped images with Copic Markers.




I stamped images with different shade of inks (MFT Premium Dye inks) and used Coordinating Copic to add details.
List of inks: Pink Lemonade, Banana Split, Sno Cone
Copics: RV00, RV02, RV04   /   Y04, Y06, Y08  /   BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15
I also used White gel pen for highlights on my images.





For the second card I stamped images with Banana Split, Sno Cone and Berrylicious Premium dye inks and added details with Coordinating Copic Markers: BG01+blender for the glass /  BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18-bowl  /   G12+ Y04, Y06, Y08 for lemons.
I also die cut a few cubes of sugar with MFT Tea Party Die-namics.


More details you can find on my blog Wordpress  "Kristina's Art Corner"

Until next time!
Kristina

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar